8 Mukhi Rudraksha with Silver Capping
Eight Faced Rudraksha represents to the Lord Ganesh (the Go d of Presperity). It affects spread your name abroad and brings the winning power in oneself. One is also believed to receive wealth from unforeseen sources. It is considered to bring peace in home life and deemed good while starting anything in good faith. It brings prosperity in business.
8 mukhi Rudraksha is the second form of reflection of the first son of Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesh and is one who is worshipped prior to other gods. Eight linings present on it makes it a very effective Rudraksha. Its wearer becomes unaffected by miseries – physical, divine or mental. It sets the wearer free from the sin caused by telling a lie.
It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments – Riddhies and Siddhies and leads him to Shivloka. His opponents are finished i.e. the minds or intentions of his opponents are changed and all obstacles in his path are removed. Ganesha rules over planet Ketu, hence wearing this rudraksha removes malefics of planet Ketu. A malefic ketu may cause injuries, accidents, surgery and diseases. Wearing 8 faced rudraksha keeps a check on the malefic effects of the planet Ketu. Ideal for writers and intellectuals.
|Country of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Mantra||Om Ganeshaya Namah, Om Hum Namah|
|Capping Type||Silver Cap|
|Recommended for||GOOD FOR EYESIGHT AND SKIN DISEASE. Recommended for: Injuries, accidents, surgery and diseases.|
- Original 13 mukhi mukhi Rudraksha beadSpecial Price ₹9,500.00 Regular Price ₹15,000.00
- Original 14 Mukhi nepal rudraksha beadSpecial Price ₹20,000.00 Regular Price ₹35,000.00
- Original Nepali Gauri Shankar Rudraksha BeadSpecial Price ₹5,999.00 Regular Price ₹7,999.00
- Original Natural Kaju 1 mukhi / Ek Mukhi / 1 Faced / Brown Rudraksha BeadSpecial Price ₹1,250.00 Regular Price ₹2,100.00
- Original Nepali 7 Mukhi Rudraksha BeadSpecial Price ₹900.00 Regular Price ₹2,000.00