4 Mukhi Rudraksha with Silver Capping
Four Faced Rudraksha is symbolic to the Lord Brahma (God of Birth). It is good for meditation and Yoga. It increases confidence and devotional power.
4 mukhi Rudraksha has four linings from head to bottom at equal distance. Its ruling planet is Jupiter. The power of Brahma exists in its whole effectiveness and Divinity. Being influenced by the creative wisdom of the four headed Lord Brahma, it gives the wearer the creative power and provides him learning and knowledge. The dull mined students must wear it. And it is beneficial to scientists, researchers, intellectuals, artists, writers and journalists.
In mythology it represents Goddess Saraswati and Brahma. Malefic effects of Jupiter include intellectual dullness of mind, lack of grasping and understanding power, difficulty in effective communication and also neurotic conditions of mind. This mukhi also governs logical and concrete and structural thinking. It increases wit and intelligence. If the three beads of four faced Rudraksha are fastened in the right hand nobody can be stand to face to the wearer.
|Country of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Mantra||Om Hreem Namah|
|Capping Type||Silver Cap|
|Recommended for||GOOD FOR ARTHRITIS AND PATIENTS & BP DISORDERS. Recommended for: Mental disease, paralysis, ear disorders and nasal disease.|
|Symbol||God Brahma (?????? ???)|
- Original Ganesh nepali rudraksha beadSpecial Price ₹550.00 Regular Price ₹1,000.00
- Elegant Navratna Beads MalaSpecial Price ₹1,100.00 Regular Price ₹2,000.00
- Black Agate/Hakik MalaSpecial Price ₹1,100.00 Regular Price ₹2,000.00
- Basil/Tulsi Mala - ????? ????Special Price ₹450.00 Regular Price ₹1,500.00
- Original Nepali 7 Mukhi Rudraksha BeadSpecial Price ₹900.00 Regular Price ₹2,000.00