Red Chandan Mala / Sandal wood mala
Red Sandal wood mala is used in worshipping Lord Ganesha. It Gives vibrant positive energy and increases the will power of an individual. It also helps in indigestion problem. It also helps in meditation.
Lal Chandan mala brings awareness to the super consciousness, improves concentration and mental arrangement. Wearing of this mala brings about the renunciation from worldly affairs. The wearer enjoys all comforts at his command but still remains unattached. The wearer attracts great wealth and prosperity.
Lal Chandan mala is used to relieve headaches, heart disease and eye disorders. It is also helpful for indigestion and fevers. It has a warming affect, improves circulation and protects against negative energy.
Lal Chandan mala has a very pleasant and soothing natural aroma. The beads unfold vibrant energy and gives strength, bravery and willpower to the wearer. This mala gives control over the senses and energizes the body. It is highly recommended for students.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Recommended for||Brings awareness to the super consciousness, improves concentration and mental arrangement|
|Material/Composition||Chandan / Sandalwood|
- Basil/Tulsi Mala - ????? ????Special Price ₹450.00 Regular Price ₹1,500.00
- Original Natural Kaju 1 mukhi / Ek Mukhi / 1 Faced / Brown Rudraksha BeadSpecial Price ₹1,250.00 Regular Price ₹2,100.00
- Original Nepali 7 Mukhi Rudraksha BeadSpecial Price ₹900.00 Regular Price ₹2,000.00
- Crystal/Sphatik Shree Yantra (30 Grams)Special Price ₹1,999.00 Regular Price ₹3,000.00
- Rudraksha Mala with Golden CapSpecial Price ₹1,400.00 Regular Price ₹3,000.00