Java/Indonesian Ek Mukhi
Ek mukhi rudraksha is considered the most important and auspicious among all Rudraksha beads. 1 mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Godhood, Supreme Truth and Attainment of Eternity. Peace and pleasure abide in the house where One mukhi Rudraksha is worshipped. 1 Mukhi java Dana is considered to be the THIRD EYE of Shiva.
- Symbolizes the link between individual consciousness and ultimate consciousness, between man and God.
- Represents the energy of Parama Shiva, gives freedom from the circle of death and birth.
- Wearer of Eka Mukhi gets both material benefits and spiritual attainments.
- Parama ShivaTattwa of Eka Mukhi allows one to enjoy worldly success and material enjoyments without attachment to them.
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|
|Mantra||AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA, AUM HREEM NAMAH|
|Capping Type||No Cap|
|Size||11 mm / 0.43 inch|
- Original Natural Kaju 1 mukhi / Ek Mukhi / 1 Faced / Brown Rudraksha BeadSpecial Price ₹1,250.00 Regular Price ₹2,100.00
- Crystal/Sphatik Shree Yantra (500 Grams)Special Price ₹9,500.00 Regular Price ₹20,000.00
- Rudraksha Mala with Golden CapSpecial Price ₹1,400.00 Regular Price ₹3,000.00
- Red Chandan Mala / Sandal wood malaSpecial Price ₹599.00 Regular Price ₹2,100.00