Original 9 mukhi nepali rudraksha bead
- Original 9 mukhi rudraksha bead. Also known as nau mukhi or nine faced rudraksha bead
- This is an original nepali rudraksha bead
- Shape of this nau mukhi rudraksha bead is round and has nine mukhas on top of it
- Colour of 9 faced rudraksha varies from light brown to dark brown
- 9 mukhi rudraksha comes with a lab certificate
9 mukhi Rudraksha is the form of the Goddess Durga (Shakti). It contains the power of Nine Deities. The worshippers of the supreme power Shakti must wear this Rudraksha. All the Rudraksha are the symbol of Lord Shiva but Nine faced Rudraksha contains special Nine qualities. It increases self-power. It makes us concentrate our mind and it also creates the belief that as by hiding the head into the lap of mother, all the fears of a child finish, similarity its wearer becomes fearless.
The blessings of the Mother remain with him who always wears it. Nine faced Rudraksha gives the wearer both devotion and salvation. When invoked, the mother Goddess blesses the wearer with lot of energy, powers, Dynamism and fearlessness, which are useful to live a life of success. Gives Bhoga and Moksha. It's ruling planet is Rahu (Dragon's head).
There are some articles in the world, that give prosperity and some others provide salvation. Both these characteristics are contradictory. The things that give worldly pleasures can not give salvations. Practising rituals to worship the Shree yantra and the wearing of the nine faced Rudraksha, give both the worldly pleasures and the salvation. By wearing nine faced Rudraksha the man gets blessings from Shakti, the Supreme Mother. By this the wearer gets endurance, bravery, courage and his name and fame spreads all around. His devotion in god increases. His will power is strengthened.
- Nine Mukhi Rudraksha represents Goddess Maha Durga & it protects its wearer from anything & everything that is harmful to him.
- This Rudraksha helps in cultivating patience, controlling unnecessary anger and provides a feeling of FEARLESSNESS. The wearer gets endurance, bravery, courage and his name and fame spreads all around.
- It is said that Lord Bhairav also blesses this Rudraksha & the wearer is no more afraid of “Yam” which is the Lord of Death.
- The malefic effects of Ketu are controlled by this bead which are similar to those of Rahu and Saturn. It also helps in mastering foreign languages by boosting one’s vocabulary power.
- As per Ancient Vedic Texts, this Rudraksha is said to help in curing diseases of Lungs, Fever, Eye pain, Bowel pain, Skin diseases, Body pain, etc.
|Country of Manufacture||Nepal|
|Estimated Product Dispatch Time (sometimes products are shipped faster)||3-4 Days|
|Mantra||Om Hreem Hum Namah, Nav Durgayai Namah|
|Capping Type||No Cap|
|Recommended for||GOOD FOR REDUCING PHYSICAL ILLNESS AND COMMON TIREDNESS. Recommended for: Intoxication, addictions, compulsive behavior, worries, fears, phobias, most psychological and psychiatric disorders|
|Disclaimer||Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only. All the information provide is based on Vedic books or literature from different book.|